Looking for a ready to move in 2 room apartment close to the boulevard and beach of Kijkduin? This might be the apartment for you!
This lovely well maintained apartment is situated at the second floor and comes with a sunny balcony over the full width of the apartment. The modern kitchen with nice bar is the central point of the apartment, an inviting place where you can have dinner or enjoy a drink with friends and family. The apartment is equipped with beautiful laminate flooring throughout. An elevator is present in the apartment complex and a private storage room at the ground floor belongs to the property.
Withing walking distance of two shopping centers, where you can find everything for your daily groceries. The recreational and green areas Madestein and Ockenburgh are close by and the beach is less than 10 minutes by bike.
Public transport stops in front of the apartment and takes you into the city center easily. Parking is possible at the secured parking space that belongs to the apartment complex.
In short, this excellent apartment is ideal for starting buyers, elderly or expats who want to live at a nice a centrally location in The Hague.
Secured main entrance with digital intercom system and letterbox panel. Stairs and elevator to the senond floor. Entrance of the apartment, hallway that leads into the bright living room.
The living room comes with a modern semi- open kitchen with bar. The beautiful kitchen is fully equipped with all desired built-in appliances such as a refrigerator, freezer, microwave-oven combination and a recently replaced Siemens dishwasher.
From the living area you can enter the balcony facing South-East that provides a panoramic view and where you can enjoy a lot of privacy and plenty of morning and afternoon sun.
The good sized bedroom is situated at the frontside of the apartment and comes with a built-in wardrobe. Neat bathroom en-suite with shower, sink and washing machine connection. Modern separate toilet at hallway.
On the ground floor of the complex is the storage room of the house and the closed off parking lot.
• Living area of ca. 54 m² in accordance with the measurement instruction NEN 2580
Located on leasehold land, ending on December 31, 2032. The rent is € 59.26 per year.
• Request done new ground lease from the Municipality of The Hague.
• 1 / 60th share in the community
• Active Owners Association, contribution € 139.72 per month excluding advance heating costs being € 43,- per month
• Multiple Annual Maintenance Plan (MJOP) and collective house insurance present
• Heating by block heating
• The maintenance situation inside is good to excellent
• Own bicycle shed on the ground floor
• Closed shared parking behind the complex, for residents only
• Older materials, asbestos and old-age clause applicable